發新話題
打印

龍濤閣桑拿一問

引用:
Originally posted by smallpotatok at 2007-1-13 01:52:
I actually tried a local girl who let me make love with her at 龍濤閣. I didn't ask, she said if she could 坐上去. Naturally I didn't say no...
what number? c hing   

Yes, some gals bring a condom with them. My friend told me once that because of period and therefore cannot touch her pussy, a gal offered BJ to my friend, with a condom naturally.

I can't remember the number, just ask manager for local girl and try your luck.

c hing呢間場我去過幾次不過女女bring condom都只係吹而已...

我上過去幾次,多數是帶condom吹.  只是有次5號仔見我靚仔可開大,可惜她轉工了.

I frequently go here in these 2 yrs (around 2-3 times a month).  I was told that around 50% BGs in night time would provide free ML to  customers.  By none of them in day time would provide. Pls noted!

引用:
Originally posted by ilchof at 2007-2-8 01:01:
I frequently go here in these 2 yrs (around 2-3 times a month).  I was told that around 50% BGs in night time would provide free ML to  customers.  By none of them in day time would provide. Pls no ...
thanks for share info c 兄 , 有咩好 no 推介?

引用:
Originally posted by ilchof at 2007-2-8 01:01:
I frequently go here in these 2 yrs (around 2-3 times a month).  I was told that around 50% BGs in night time would provide free ML to  customers By none of them in day time would provide. Pls no ...
c hing; provide free ML to  customers, but how old is those "free ML bg", if under 45, i'm still please respond waiting for your good new

Please pm me the bg no. ? thanks.

發新話題