發新話題
打印

share after trying of rano spa

share after trying of rano spa

after watching their blog, I was deeply attracted. today i went to try this massage shop. the hardware inside was good, there was a private bathroom in the massage room, and the massage technician choose a local girl names call kimi, face very cute, and very young, figure not fat,  and has a pairs of sexy legs

part1 massage is very attentive, and the intensity is very gentle. will soon ask if the intensity is suitable for me ? this politeness make me impressed her very much. during the massage, the room played soft and romantic music. it felt very relaxing and enjoyable. it made me leave all my worries behind. mentioned by brothers of part2 rpp services . the technique is also very good, basically I feel very comfortable, it is difficult to describe in words, we have interaction between both sides, she is also generous, under the warm light and romantic music, our two sides reached the highest point, after the end, kimi cleans me very carefully, the kind and warm and considerate is worthy of praise

kimi 係咪ad相中人 ?

yeah you got it

it surprised me that brother can describe the details with fluent English.

係咪呢個?真人相似度有幾多成?

引用:
原帖由 sokoonhong 於 2020-2-1 22:00 發表
it surprised me that brother can describe the details with fluent English.
thanks for your praise but my english level is very poor

引用:
原帖由 gaperwong66 於 2020-2-1 22:10 發表

係咪呢個?真人相似度有幾多成?

90%

真人有90%掂wor

發新話題