Board logo

標題: Old No. is still OK [打印本頁]

作者: dicknbutts    時間: 2010-4-6 17:40     標題: Old No. is still OK

It had many negative comments on KH recently. However I have just tried an old number !* which I tried to book her for many times but failed. So this is the first time can try this "red card".
I arrived on 9am in the 2nd day of this 5 days public holidays. Immediately I requested for her and this time finally she was not booked by anyone else because she comes back on 11am for the morning session. Then I slept in the room and waited for her.

Times went fast and I heard door knocking sound during the "spring dreaming". After saying hi, the started for the massage.

Part 1 was nothing special and I also did not come for this.

Part 2, after she came back with the massage oil and off the bra, my mind awaked right away. She got really big tits and I could not hold one tit with one hand. Then I understood why she is so "red" and always booked in advance.

This is very good feeling during the BM with her big tits. After finished the main job, we went down to the resting area. I heard already one Ching was already waiting for her. Besides, there was another "call clock" on 5pm. I believed most of the Ching tried her already as she worked there so long. But I will re-try her again for her figure and reasonable services.

May be the new no. are not trained well so that it gave so many negative comments. But they will be eliminated due to their bad services. Only the good gals can be staying for long.
作者: waltermok    時間: 2010-4-6 18:46

C hing, I have to say that the service of  !* provide is keep in standard but hard to tell you how excellent before she get the illness. However the service of other staff were too bad !  Good luck !
作者: Airport    時間: 2010-4-6 22:55

!*仍然保持水準,但係其他囡囡就劣評如潮!
作者: mongping    時間: 2010-4-6 23:07

it is not possible for all Ching just go there for 1 bg only. I think all of us are expecting the reasonable service not only from bg but also mgt level. Don't forget, beside the bg who is serving you earning your money and you are paying for her service, so this is a fair deal. But at the same time, you are also paying the same amount or even higher to the bloody sauna centre. Should they serve you as a normal customer?
作者: 包.脹    時間: 2010-4-6 23:43

KH既!*暫時都仲係未試到佢tim, ching lucky啦
作者: anticsl    時間: 2010-4-7 11:53

touch wood我未試0係KHO乃過好差0既女
因為次次做定功課
不過受管理層0既氣呢,90%中招
作者: 1mongkok    時間: 2010-4-7 13:07

KHO is my second choice now, their new BG are normally below standard. Some BG are quite fat although still young.
作者: 咸魚佬    時間: 2010-4-7 17:33

想答訕可惜自己技不如人
有冇c兄可幫我翻譯呀
作者: outout    時間: 2010-4-7 23:49

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: ken6480    時間: 2010-4-8 19:56

甘大篇英文報告,四個中文字講晒:港ho不好
作者: lonely    時間: 2010-4-8 23:40     標題: 回復 10# 的帖子

樓主話會翻食!*wor
作者: 好淫一個    時間: 2010-4-8 23:49

引用:
原帖由 咸魚佬 於 2010-4-7 17:33 發表
想答訕可惜自己技不如人
有冇c兄可幫我翻譯呀
咸兄,睇吓明唔明.用翻譯軟件.譯到唔知係咩

舊號 仍然是確定
它最近 KH 了許多負面的評論。 但是我只過一個舊號碼 ! * 預訂她多次嘗試,但失敗。 所以這是首次可以嘗試此紅牌。
我對這 5 天的公眾假期的第二天上午到達。 立即我要求她,這次終於她不預定由其他人因為她回來為上午十一時。 然後,我在房間裡睡著了,等她。

時間快了,我聽見門敲門聲中"春天夢"。 後打招呼,已啟動的按摩。
第 1 部分是沒有什麼特別,我也並不是為此。
第二之後她回來了按摩油和關閉了的胸罩心裡馬上恍如, 部分。 她有很大的山雀和不能用一隻手一雀。  然後我明白她為什麼這樣紅和總是預定提前。

這是很好的感覺,期間與她大的山雀 BM。 主要的工作完成後,我們到休息室就下去了。 我已經聽到一個清已在等待她。 此外,在下午五時有另一個"調用時鐘"。 我相信大部分的在清想她已在她那裡工作很長時間。 但重我會試她再次為她圖和合理的服務。

新不可能了。 不經過培訓好,它給了這麼多的負面評論。 但由於對他們不好的服務,他們會被淘汰。 只有好的目標可以將停留太久。
作者: 門小姐    時間: 2010-4-9 00:22

真係唔知係咩
作者: SENG683    時間: 2010-4-9 17:54

thx for the sharing

歡迎光臨 桑拿街論壇 (http://www.saunaguide88.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0