發新話題
打印

楓葉林無敵飛機手報告

好在我冇坐晌電腦枱玩 game 遮 , 如果唔係又比人誤會放鱔稿 lu ~

引用:
Originally posted by ilovesz at 2005-12-17 11:42:
fwsli,

did you mean that Fung Yip Lam Sauna's staff pretended to be a brother here and write some reports here to sell this sauna to us ?
He is not pretended to be a customer/brother to use the computer and he is exactly the staff working there. But I'm not sure what did he do there ???? He is just using the computer to write something.

I just think in my mind at that time. Wah !! writing their self post  ?? Ought to use another computer in order not let the customer misunderstood that he was writing their own post.

Anyway, it is not strange and special as I think most sauna doing the same thing.

引用:
Originally posted by robertchan at 2005-12-18 01:00:

If that man is the staff of the suanna shop who posted or edited the advertisement, I think that's not abnormal.  What's the issue ?
Hey, you guides seems don't understand what I'm talking about. I just want to tell what I saw that day I visit the sauna. I saw the manager stand besides another staff and the computer and talking. Seems talking about something about how to use the computer, what they talking about I can't heard, what the staff did, I don't know. I just think if you two writing post for your sauna !!!! Actally, I just don't know, understand ??? Brothers. I have no conclusion anyway....

Writing post about their sauna is "NOT ABNORMAL" ????  You mean it is NORMAL ???
How come ???? The issue please ask themselves if they really writing their own post. !*!!!

[ Last edited by fwsli on 2005-12-18 at 04:31 ]

又睇唔出邊個 post 係佢地 staff 放 wor , 除非簡體字 la 但係我地有幾位兄弟交流係用簡體字 bor , 如果放流料理應經常催谷多幾條 post 關於楓記 , 但係又唔多見 wor 耐人尋味.

Thanks...Anyway, I don't want to go in the nearly future unless I find pretty & nice BG there since I paid $500 for the visit as I knew that it only cost $468 for package.

引用:
Originally posted by robertchan at 2005-12-18 22:16:

Don't worry, there are many choices in Shenzhen.  You can easily find pretty bg with fair prices associated with the services provided.....Come here more fre ...
Agree & Thanks

發新話題