19 123
發新話題
打印

Sumho in Typhoon time

Sumho in Typhoon time

Last Friday went to SZ for working, After the dinner with the customer it rain cats and dogs outside and cannot go anywhere. Then in this 大雨 suddenly wanted to looke for 大乳. As the restaurant just next to Sumho, then ran overthere in 9.9 seconds. The whole body was still wet all over.

It was so strange that it had only 2 customers in the resting place and no other customers in the showering room. Then took a shower and went to resting to have a drink. From the net pic. I chose no. % and then went to the room. 3-5 mins later she came in, even the light was so dark but still could recognise her skin was quite white.

As I was just finished the dinner, I started the massage from the front. She massaged my legs and focusing on my "third leg" very frequently. My brother stood up and made the short like a pyramid. I asked her to take the oil to start Part 2 direclty. When she came back my brother was sleeping again. Then she started from massaging my ass with the very tenderng touching and scratching  with her fingers........ woo. it was very itchy and comfortable. My brother stood up very fast and had to turn to the front side immdiately.

I ask her to sit next to my right hand side for open up her bar. What a surprise,....... after opened the bra, the boobs were disappeared and changed from C to A. Wonderful bra is really a good friend of the ladies.   But she was quite tender for  holding my brother and rotating her hand around his head and body. The feeling made me forgetting the magic of wonder bra. After 5 mins, my spirt climbed to the top.

Then back to normal massage. In the last 20 mins, my brother wroke up again. She tried to clam down him again. However this time was the 2nd time, it was not so easy and I also scrtached her 2 big grapes. She was also quite sensitive and her holding force was becoming bigger and bigger. My brother was feeling pain instead of comfort anymore. She did it softer againg and when I sctrached her grapes faster, she held more stronger and shakinng up and down faster. At the end, I also got release under whatever pain and high feeling.......

Got up, shower and ate noodle. Luckily the rain stopped....... went to Soho for a drink.

Sorry don't know how to type chinese.

回復 1# 的帖子

Thanks C-hing for the report, how much did you spend?

RMB188 - 20 coupon = 168 + 10 tips to shower boy = 178 + 2 tips = Finally 180

睇桑拿論壇學英文.

good report Ching

good report for sharing

師 兄 出 到 兩 次 算 係 咁 Lor .
We can fly so high and never gonna die

回復 1# 的帖子

The bg told me that the number of clients to Sum Ho has a sharp drop in these months, particularly in June.  One of the main reasons is the spread of Human Swine Influenza and the other is the strong competition in the locality.  Some of the competitors have introduced promotion such as the cut of price but Sam Ho is lack of momentum in this aspect.

19 123
發新話題